Want to be part of the conversation? Attend one of our three ‘Safe Schools for All’ Community Forums.
With the increasing level of violence that is happening in our schools, it’s important to come together as elementary educators, guardians, parents, and allies to talk about how we can build safe schools that work for our kids.
The discussion will include:
– Education Funding Formula
– Adequate Supports for Students
– Violence in Schools
– Any other issues you’d like to discuss
These events are open to the public.
Free food and refreshments will be provided starting at 6:00 p.m., the event will begin at 6:30.
The forums will be taking place on:
- Monday, October 23 at 6:30 p.m.
The General Sikorski Banquet Venue
1551 Stevenson Rd. N, RR 1
- Tuesday, October 24 at 6:30 p.m.
McLean Community Centre
95 Magill Dr.
- Thursday, October 26 at 6:30 p.m.
Uxbridge Seniors’ Centre
75 Marietta St.